What sort of person was the founder of Opus Dei?
In his address to the people attending St Josemaria’s canonization, John Paul II reminded them that St Josemaria “was a saint of great humanity. All those who came in contact with him, of whatever level of education or social condition, felt him to be a father, totally dedicated to the service of others, because he was convinced that each soul is a marvelous treasure; in fact, each person is worth all the Blood of Christ. This attitude of service is plain to see in his dedication to priestly ministry and in the magnanimity with which he pushed ahead so many works of evangelization and of human development to help the poorest.”
List of Contents
- Who was Josemaria Escriva, the founder of Opus Dei?
- Where can I find the texts of the Mass of Saint Josemaría, the founder of Opus Dei?
- Is there a prayer for the intercession of Saint Josemaría, the founder of Opus Dei?
- What sort of person was the founder of Opus Dei?
- What is the message of St Josemaria, the founder Opus Dei?
- What are Josemaria Escriva’s published works?
- How can I find out more about St Josemaria’s message and Opus Dei?
- What have the Popes said about Josemaria Escriva, the founder of Opus Dei?
- For whom is the founder of Opus Dei's message intended?
- Where can I find the Novena for Work and the Novena for the Sick?
- Where is St Josemaria’s body buried?
- Where can I find the Novena for Families?
- How can I contribute to this website?